I did a search and looked through all my printed sheets and couldn't find an answer for this ( although I may have received an answer to this question already and ask your patience):
We will be renting a car in Glasgow then driving to Loch Rannoch (My boyfriend's insistance to rent a car and not take a train closer to where we will be staying).
We have no time frame to get to Kinloch Rannoch. We can stop at any scenic spot/tourist spot we wish.
My main concern is that this will be my boyfriends 2nd time driving on the left (short driving in Japan only). Which is better to drive on for those 'renewing their left side driving habits'... main roads or smaller roads. He is a competent (right side) driver to add that to the equation.
Any suggestions? We would rather take the smaller roads to see the countryside, but if the consensus is to stay on the larger roads at the beginning we will go that way.
O.k....one more question about driving in Scotland
- 1 Car in Prague
- 2 Rome Accommodation
- 3 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 19 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France