Thanks to everyone who replied to my posts in the past. I have the same question to ask again to hopefully get many more amazing answers!
Context: we will be heading to Santorini for 4 days in June, and we would like some suggestions as to where to stay (i.e. the famous question... Oia or Fira). Although we would like to enjoy the nightlife on a few nights, going to bars and clubs is not the reason for our visit. We want to admire the beauty of Santorini.
I heard that Oia is the most beautiful place (and of course the site of the famous Santorini sunset), but is there lots to do in Oia? Also, how long is the drive from Oia center to Fira by car?
I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks everyone for taking the time to give me your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.