Thanks to everyone who replied to my posts in the past. I have the same question to ask again to hopefully get many more amazing answers!
Context: we will be heading to Santorini for 4 days in June, and we would like some suggestions as to where to stay (i.e. the famous question... Oia or Fira). Although we would like to enjoy the nightlife on a few nights, going to bars and clubs is not the reason for our visit. We want to admire the beauty of Santorini.
I heard that Oia is the most beautiful place (and of course the site of the famous Santorini sunset), but is there lots to do in Oia? Also, how long is the drive from Oia center to Fira by car?
I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks everyone for taking the time to give me your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Might I Order This Libido Enhancer For Myself?
- 2 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 14 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?