Thanks to everyone who replied to my posts in the past. I have the same question to ask again to hopefully get many more amazing answers!
Context: we will be heading to Santorini for 4 days in June, and we would like some suggestions as to where to stay (i.e. the famous question... Oia or Fira). Although we would like to enjoy the nightlife on a few nights, going to bars and clubs is not the reason for our visit. We want to admire the beauty of Santorini.
I heard that Oia is the most beautiful place (and of course the site of the famous Santorini sunset), but is there lots to do in Oia? Also, how long is the drive from Oia center to Fira by car?
I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks everyone for taking the time to give me your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area