Thanks to everyone who replied to my posts in the past. I have the same question to ask again to hopefully get many more amazing answers!
Context: we will be heading to Santorini for 4 days in June, and we would like some suggestions as to where to stay (i.e. the famous question... Oia or Fira). Although we would like to enjoy the nightlife on a few nights, going to bars and clubs is not the reason for our visit. We want to admire the beauty of Santorini.
I heard that Oia is the most beautiful place (and of course the site of the famous Santorini sunset), but is there lots to do in Oia? Also, how long is the drive from Oia center to Fira by car?
I'm sure I'll have more questions, so thanks everyone for taking the time to give me your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Sim Card Options
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Day trip ideas
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 22 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report