We are spending a couple of days in Oia, Santorini, in late July and are looking for a well priced place to stay that has a view of the caldera and a pool. Ideally we would like to keep it as cheap as possible. We have Thea Studios or Old Oia Houses in mind if we cannot find a place with a pool in that same price range (+/- 100 euros). Thinking Thea Studios if thats the case? Thoughts? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Oia budget hotel with a pool
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Traveling to Munich
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 London tube
- 11 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 12 cooking classes
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 15 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 one last portugal car rental question
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us