We are spending a couple of days in Oia, Santorini, in late July and are looking for a well priced place to stay that has a view of the caldera and a pool. Ideally we would like to keep it as cheap as possible. We have Thea Studios or Old Oia Houses in mind if we cannot find a place with a pool in that same price range (+/- 100 euros). Thinking Thea Studios if thats the case? Thoughts? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Oia budget hotel with a pool
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Italy Spending Budget
- 8 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!