We are spending a couple of days in Oia, Santorini, in late July and are looking for a well priced place to stay that has a view of the caldera and a pool. Ideally we would like to keep it as cheap as possible. We have Thea Studios or Old Oia Houses in mind if we cannot find a place with a pool in that same price range (+/- 100 euros). Thinking Thea Studios if thats the case? Thoughts? Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Oia budget hotel with a pool
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triumph Question
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Paris November 2014
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Traveling in France by train