Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To europe this Aug
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Ireland in November
- 4 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 7 Madrid Airport
- 8 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 9 Transportation in Bologna
- 10 FCO connection time
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 Edinburgh in March
- 13 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Ireland ToDo
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 21 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 22 Slovania & Croatia
- 23 apartments florence
- 24 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 25 I'm back.....