Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Germany and Austria trip report
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 13 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 14 Puglia
- 15 My greece vacation
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?