Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 London Itinerary and Questions
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 Cork or Galway?
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 Sitges Hotel ??
- 14 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 15 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 18 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 19 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 20 Seville in late January
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 25 Major quake in central Itay