Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4 Cambrils
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 Trains in Alps and UK
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary