Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!