Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Oh Italy, What to wear!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Bella to Rome
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?