Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 London 2For1 question
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Last night in Sweden
- 22 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!