Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Oh Italy, What to wear!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Spain tips beyond safety
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia