Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 2 Paris---baguette question???
- 3 Munich
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?