Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 6 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 10 nights in France
- 11 Questions about Italy again
- 12 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 13 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Car rental in Caen?
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?