Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Oh Italy, What to wear!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 British English
- 3 A town in France for a month
- 4 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 5 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 6 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 7 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 8 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 Normandy in October
- 15 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 16 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 17 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 18 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 19 first family trip to Switzerland
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 24 Biking across Europe
- 25 Rioja in one day on way to Basque