Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Piedmont question
- 17 Insurance on rental car options
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 22 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 23 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas