Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Oh Italy, What to wear!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 7 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Santorini transportation
- 15 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 16 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear