Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best beach in Europe
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 4 Dublin to Dingle?
- 5 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 6 London-Paris solo trip
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 10 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 11 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 12 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 13 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 explore Italy on a budget
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 18 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 19 Elindilpickle
- 20 Bus fine Italy
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Swiss art displays
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Northern Spain