Visiting Italy this Sept. My husband and I have never been to Europe before...Spending 3 days in Florence, 3 in Rome and 3 in Positano.....Will it still be warm the 2nd & 3rd week in Sept? How does one pack for this kind of trip? (yes doing lots of walking). Guess I am worried about looking like a tourist, but hey, we are so maybe I should relax right!
I have heard we need to be very mindful of pickpockets...do we really need a money belt? Is it that crazy? Do I need to buy a serious slash proof purse? Do I even carry a purse? Should my husband carry a wallet? I also have a Canon camera I'd like to bring but wondering if this is a bad idea?
These questions are probably very silly, but I'm just trying to prepare to have a great trip!
Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 1 Cyprus in December
- 2 Cyprus photo gallery
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Which travel plan?
- 8 Florence in October
- 9 first european holiday itinery
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 13 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.