I'm looking for a link to the official Italian tourism website/contact info if one exists. I will be in Umbria in October and am trying to get information on what I'd like to see/do.
There's lots of websites, but most appear to be commercial sites that have some general info and lots of links to hotels, tours etc. but I'm looking for an actual tourist office that can help me get information on events like EuroChocolate etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에프에이컵╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 자연의바다 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 fa컵╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm