I'm looking for a link to the official Italian tourism website/contact info if one exists. I will be in Umbria in October and am trying to get information on what I'd like to see/do.
There's lots of websites, but most appear to be commercial sites that have some general info and lots of links to hotels, tours etc. but I'm looking for an actual tourist office that can help me get information on events like EuroChocolate etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Itinery help Crete
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon