I'm looking for a link to the official Italian tourism website/contact info if one exists. I will be in Umbria in October and am trying to get information on what I'd like to see/do.
There's lots of websites, but most appear to be commercial sites that have some general info and lots of links to hotels, tours etc. but I'm looking for an actual tourist office that can help me get information on events like EuroChocolate etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux