Just to make you jealous (well some people). I am the proud owner of two mens semi final tickets this Friday. It is a dream come true, now all I need is the right results. The dream line up would have been Nadal (already out) v Murray, (about to go) and Federer v Djokovic. But I suspect it will be Tsonga v Ferrer and Federer v Djokovic. I am making a weekend of it and seeing Will Young on the Saturday in Kew Gardens - but the forecast is not brilliant at all. Still I will make the most of it.
off to wimbledon semi finals
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Evening in Oslo
- 3 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 7 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 13 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 16 How Long For Santorini?
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 22 Moving to Spain
- 23 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 24 Lucerne where to stay
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment