I am planning a 18-day trip to Czech Republic and Austria, hoping to visit some well-known places like Prague and Vienna and to focus more on less crowded places closer to nature. Seeking advice from all travelers. I have been searching in the forums for such places in CR like Kutna Hora, Cesky Raj and Cesky Krumlov. Any other recommended countryside places for nice landscapes/scenaries for trekking?
Is public transport convenient enough to travel around in CR and Austria? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 13 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 14 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 15 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 16 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 22 Short Trip in July
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 HIking through France for 2 weeks