I am planning a 18-day trip to Czech Republic and Austria, hoping to visit some well-known places like Prague and Vienna and to focus more on less crowded places closer to nature. Seeking advice from all travelers. I have been searching in the forums for such places in CR like Kutna Hora, Cesky Raj and Cesky Krumlov. Any other recommended countryside places for nice landscapes/scenaries for trekking?
Is public transport convenient enough to travel around in CR and Austria? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 2 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 8 Days in Spain
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 12 Scenic cruise advice
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 Italy Car Scam
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 22 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Iceland early december visit
- 25 Paris to Italy