No complaints, don't get me wrong....but we will be visiting the town of Amalfi for the third time. We have seen the Duomo and cloisters. Besides the Paper Museum, is there anything we should discover during our few hours there?
Off the beaten track ideas for town of Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Hotel Advice
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Escargot
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 9 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 10 London GTG late September?
- 11 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 12 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 13 Northern lights in Iceland in January
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Still trying to narrow down an area Chatillon, Arcueil, Montreuil?
- 17 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 22 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 23 Schengen Visa
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports