BERLIN, CZECH REPUBLIC, AMSTERDAM, PARIS, BARCELONA, ROME, FLORENCE,
What some of the off the beaten track experiences we shouldn't miss out on ??? What tops you lists as must do's in each of these great cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 2 The highlands
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Norwway trip report
- 9 Berlin to Barcelona
- 10 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 11 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 12 Best way to see Croatia?
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 17 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 18 Switzerland in April
- 19 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 20 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 25 Vienna to Bratislava