Hi Rome Experts!
This will be my 4th time in Rome and 2nd for my kids -- ages 6, 10 and 11. We are also coming so I can take a class and are renting an apartment for the first time. Because we have seen all the major sites, though I know we will eat gelato on the Steps and at the Fountain, I'm really interested in off the beaten path places to discover and new activities to try. I would like us to go restaurants and places that are not in the city center, as we are not bound by being close to the Pantheon or Colosseum like previous trips. We will venture to any neighborhood for good food and experiences. I'm also lucky as my kids are real foodies, into art and music.
Any suggestions for restaurants, neighborhoods to explore, small art galleries, fun activities etc. starting the 2nd week in June.
P.S. Posted this ? on TA too just in case you see it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 대만카지노／✬』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✬＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Italy
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Juangfrau / mt
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Switzerland
Off the Beaten Path Rome! Tips for Food, Neighborhoods, Activities, Etc.
Hi Rome Experts!