Hi Rome Experts!
This will be my 4th time in Rome and 2nd for my kids -- ages 6, 10 and 11. We are also coming so I can take a class and are renting an apartment for the first time. Because we have seen all the major sites, though I know we will eat gelato on the Steps and at the Fountain, I'm really interested in off the beaten path places to discover and new activities to try. I would like us to go restaurants and places that are not in the city center, as we are not bound by being close to the Pantheon or Colosseum like previous trips. We will venture to any neighborhood for good food and experiences. I'm also lucky as my kids are real foodies, into art and music.
Any suggestions for restaurants, neighborhoods to explore, small art galleries, fun activities etc. starting the 2nd week in June.
P.S. Posted this ? on TA too just in case you see it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Aix Provence
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
Off the Beaten Path Rome! Tips for Food, Neighborhoods, Activities, Etc.
Hi Rome Experts!