Hi Rome Experts!
This will be my 4th time in Rome and 2nd for my kids -- ages 6, 10 and 11. We are also coming so I can take a class and are renting an apartment for the first time. Because we have seen all the major sites, though I know we will eat gelato on the Steps and at the Fountain, I'm really interested in off the beaten path places to discover and new activities to try. I would like us to go restaurants and places that are not in the city center, as we are not bound by being close to the Pantheon or Colosseum like previous trips. We will venture to any neighborhood for good food and experiences. I'm also lucky as my kids are real foodies, into art and music.
Any suggestions for restaurants, neighborhoods to explore, small art galleries, fun activities etc. starting the 2nd week in June.
P.S. Posted this ? on TA too just in case you see it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 2 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』테크카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노사업
- 5 Athens multi site pass
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 Almalfi
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Labor Day in Paris
- 24 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London
Off the Beaten Path Rome! Tips for Food, Neighborhoods, Activities, Etc.
Hi Rome Experts!