My husband and I would like to visit and explore Odessa because his family came from the vicinity.
Have seen river cruises advertised. What experience have you had with this type of vacation? Does one need to speak Russian or Ukrainian? (We don't).
Odessa by river cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Museums in Berlin
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 By train to and out of Prague
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 24 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 25 Berlin