My husband and I would like to visit and explore Odessa because his family came from the vicinity.
Have seen river cruises advertised. What experience have you had with this type of vacation? Does one need to speak Russian or Ukrainian? (We don't).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라노하우気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 3 와와카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 온라인카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 바카라하는곳気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 7 실시간카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 8 아시아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 9 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 13 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 20 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Germany in December Trip Report
- 25 Lisbon trip report