My husband and I would like to visit and explore Odessa because his family came from the vicinity.
Have seen river cruises advertised. What experience have you had with this type of vacation? Does one need to speak Russian or Ukrainian? (We don't).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Rome train to Positano
- 4 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Greece itinerary ideas
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Car rental in Paris
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 Road Maps of Ireland
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets