My husband and I would like to visit and explore Odessa because his family came from the vicinity.
Have seen river cruises advertised. What experience have you had with this type of vacation? Does one need to speak Russian or Ukrainian? (We don't).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 2 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 7 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 8 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 9 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 10 Train from Lille to Delft
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 19 First Time Europe Trip
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 25 Tour or independent