My husband and I would like to visit and explore Odessa because his family came from the vicinity.
Have seen river cruises advertised. What experience have you had with this type of vacation? Does one need to speak Russian or Ukrainian? (We don't).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 15 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 French lavender and cottages