We are heading to Europe in October. We would like to travel to a warm place.
Any suggestions? We were thinking southern Italy and Greece or ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I don't want to meet locals
- 2 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 3 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 6 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 7 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 8 What type of visa is right for me?
- 9 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 10 Christmas Eve
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 15 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Glassblowing in Prague
- 18 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 21 a loss about Paris
- 22 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 25 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice