We are heading to Europe in October. We would like to travel to a warm place.
Any suggestions? We were thinking southern Italy and Greece or ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 10 Paris to Ramstein
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 13 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 14 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 15 3 days with a Swindon base
- 16 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance