We are heading to Europe in October. We would like to travel to a warm place.
Any suggestions? We were thinking southern Italy and Greece or ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 8 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen