I am traveling with one other girl to Ireland Oct 19-26. Since we will only be there a week we have decided not to do much planning - but rather rent a car and see where the roads take us. She wants to book a few hostels in advance out of fear there won't be any available when we get to our destination (which we haven't really even laid out a plan for.) I think we can get by with finding places as we arrive, being we are going to be flying be the seat of our pants. Is finding open hostels during this time going to be a problem? It is the "off-peak" travel season, right? Opinions wanted
October Ireland Travel-Hostel Booking
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 13 Lucerne & Zurich
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 16 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see