I am traveling with one other girl to Ireland Oct 19-26. Since we will only be there a week we have decided not to do much planning - but rather rent a car and see where the roads take us. She wants to book a few hostels in advance out of fear there won't be any available when we get to our destination (which we haven't really even laid out a plan for.) I think we can get by with finding places as we arrive, being we are going to be flying be the seat of our pants. Is finding open hostels during this time going to be a problem? It is the "off-peak" travel season, right? Opinions wanted
October Ireland Travel-Hostel Booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 12 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 20 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?