I am traveling with one other girl to Ireland Oct 19-26. Since we will only be there a week we have decided not to do much planning - but rather rent a car and see where the roads take us. She wants to book a few hostels in advance out of fear there won't be any available when we get to our destination (which we haven't really even laid out a plan for.) I think we can get by with finding places as we arrive, being we are going to be flying be the seat of our pants. Is finding open hostels during this time going to be a problem? It is the "off-peak" travel season, right? Opinions wanted
October Ireland Travel-Hostel Booking
- 1 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 7 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Bank of England Museum
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 16 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 17 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 18 East coast trains
- 19 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 First night after arriving in Milan
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Planning my days in Paris