I am traveling with one other girl to Ireland Oct 19-26. Since we will only be there a week we have decided not to do much planning - but rather rent a car and see where the roads take us. She wants to book a few hostels in advance out of fear there won't be any available when we get to our destination (which we haven't really even laid out a plan for.) I think we can get by with finding places as we arrive, being we are going to be flying be the seat of our pants. Is finding open hostels during this time going to be a problem? It is the "off-peak" travel season, right? Opinions wanted
October Ireland Travel-Hostel Booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?