Hello travel community,
I'm looking for some assistance in planning my honeymoon. Here is what we know:
We just bought our transatlantic flights.... we will be arriving in Paris at 6:30 AM on October 6 and returning home via Rome on October 21. We have never been to Paris (or anywhere in France), so we are thinking of starting our trip with four nights there. We have been to Italy before (the big three plus Bologna); however, we are looking to spend two nights in Rome at the end of the trip to see some things we missed the first time around and revisit some of our favorite restaurants.
That leave 9 nights between Paris and Rome that we are looking to fill, and I'm hoping to get the advise of the experts! Some of the ideas we have bounced around:
- After Paris, flight to Pisa. Set up home base in Lucca and for four nights and do day trips to CT and maybe Florence (like I said, we have been but love it). Then rent a car and slowly make our way to Rome stopping in Sienna, Cortono, maybe another hill town?
- After Paris, head South (Provence? Riviera?) before heading to Italy. With this plan, I'm not sure where to start us the Italy part of the trip.
Would love to hear some opinions. We are also open to other ideas.... other than Paris and Rome we are flexible. We don't like to travel too fast (been there, done that). And it is our honeymoon so we are looking for a relaxed, romantic itinerary.
Appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 마틴배팅 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 15 Sim Cards
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Portugal rental car
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 21 IWM
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Seville to Cordoba
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London
Hello travel community,