Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 American Express
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 driving in france with kids