Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 İstanbul Travel guide
- 12 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 24 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience