Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 4 Poland Safety
- 5 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 6 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 7 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 12 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 13 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 14 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 15 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 16 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 17 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 18 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 21 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 22 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 23 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 24 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 25 Positano in high season???