Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Hamam in Istanbul
- 17 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 18 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Wine tours in Tuscuny