Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 10 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper