Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 21 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Trieste as a day trip?
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?