Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 Day Trips from Nice
- 6 Istanbul water
- 7 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Norway 2014
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 20 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 21 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 22 Siena Favorites?
- 23 biking in France
- 24 using airbnb for the first time...
- 25 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges