Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 4 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 5 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Hotels in Sorrento
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 13 Germany with 6 month old.
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 17 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Apartment in Seville
- 21 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Germany and Italy
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)