Sorry if I'm getting crazed on this, but just want to confirm one last time that 3 US travellers can wait until we get into Zurich airport train station on our way to Zermatt to purchase Swiss Pass and Swiss Flexi passes there rather than do it while we're still in the States. Will those in the know please set my mind at rest on this one aspect of our upcoming trip? Thanks for any reassurance--or warning--you can provide.
Obsessively looking for confirmation--Swiss Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 2 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 3 Trip to Pyrenees
- 4 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 5 Crete Ancient sites
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 11 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 12 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 13 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Luggage advice
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 24 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 25 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls