Dear Mr Obama,
I appreciate you have a job to do and speaking at the Brandenburg Gate is necessary and all but, did you have to choose the day I will be visiting Berlin to do it?
Being a residident of a state you love to visit frequently, I know what it's like to be waiting around on the freeway-cum-parking-lot hoping your motorcade will eventually pass so we can all get on with our lives.
In closing may I offer some advise? The most impactful and famous speech ever given by an American president was Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, and it took a mere 2 minutes to deliver! Think about it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Graz in January
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Sun loungers and parasols
- 21 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 22 Malaga Spain
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary
Dear Mr Obama,