We will be visiting Paris in 2 weeks time and shall be staying at Dream Castle Hotel, Is there a way we can travel to the shopping complex Oparinor with a bus/train as taxis are a bit overpriced. Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 2 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 3 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 2 London theatre recommendations
- 6 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 7 Thiva?
- 8 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 10 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 planning confusion
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 20 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 21 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 22 Train Question
- 23 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)