We will be visiting Paris in 2 weeks time and shall be staying at Dream Castle Hotel, Is there a way we can travel to the shopping complex Oparinor with a bus/train as taxis are a bit overpriced. Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 17 Oporto
- 18 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Perugia
- 21 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 22 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 St Denis Cathedral