We will be visiting Paris in 2 weeks time and shall be staying at Dream Castle Hotel, Is there a way we can travel to the shopping complex Oparinor with a bus/train as taxis are a bit overpriced. Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 6 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 7 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 SNCF - low price for summer
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 Transportation Question Italy
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 19 17 days in England
- 20 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 21 Italy Trip Report
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 25 Parking in Girona