We will be visiting Paris in 2 weeks time and shall be staying at Dream Castle Hotel, Is there a way we can travel to the shopping complex Oparinor with a bus/train as taxis are a bit overpriced. Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Living in Paris......for a week
- 4 ATM help
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Athens tour guide advice
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Bernese Oberland
- 24 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?