My husband and I are visiting Berlin for the first time from Dec 28 to January 3, and we'd appreciate suggestions for New Year's Eve. We are young (26 and 31), and while we would enjoy a couple of drinks and some dancing, we're not big party animals. We'd love to be part of the festivities without being in an overly "hard core" crowd. Any ideas? We thought about doing a "pub crawl" that evening with a tour company, but the thought of being trapped with 25 stupid-drunk tourists for 5 hours is unappealing.
NYE in Berlin - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 3 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 16 2 weeks in Europe
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 23 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 24 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)