My husband and I are visiting Berlin for the first time from Dec 28 to January 3, and we'd appreciate suggestions for New Year's Eve. We are young (26 and 31), and while we would enjoy a couple of drinks and some dancing, we're not big party animals. We'd love to be part of the festivities without being in an overly "hard core" crowd. Any ideas? We thought about doing a "pub crawl" that evening with a tour company, but the thought of being trapped with 25 stupid-drunk tourists for 5 hours is unappealing.
NYE in Berlin - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 men's shoes spain
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 13 London visit
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?