My husband and I are visiting Berlin for the first time from Dec 28 to January 3, and we'd appreciate suggestions for New Year's Eve. We are young (26 and 31), and while we would enjoy a couple of drinks and some dancing, we're not big party animals. We'd love to be part of the festivities without being in an overly "hard core" crowd. Any ideas? We thought about doing a "pub crawl" that evening with a tour company, but the thought of being trapped with 25 stupid-drunk tourists for 5 hours is unappealing.
NYE in Berlin - Suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 7 days in Andalucia