I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 tickets for Wimbledon
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 6 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 7 24 hours in Paris
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 12 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 13 Happy birthday ATM
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome