I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon
- 2 Taking wine home from France
- 3 September in Switzerland
- 4 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 5 Europe Excursion
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 1st Time in Europe
- 10 Prague
- 11 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 12 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 13 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 14 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 15 Where Europeans Vacation
- 16 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 17 Paris Metro Question
- 18 Palace of the Popes
- 19 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 20 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 21 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 22 electrical adaptor plugs
- 23 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 24 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 25 Shannon airport to Galway