I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
NYE 2013 In Italy
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Trip to London
- 4 Monaco to Paris
- 5 French Riviera Overview
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 15 days in Central Europe
- 9 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 just want to know
- 18 car hire france and spain
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 23 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas