I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 4 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 9 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 10 T Mobile Does it Again
- 11 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 12 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 13 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 15 Seville Itinerary
- 16 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 17 Dolomites October 14-18
- 18 Italy by car
- 19 Florence 2 weeks
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 Santorini
- 22 One in Paris ... help
- 23 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Which order should I travel