I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 UK in May and June
- 13 Spain: train/rental car help
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 good restaurants in Budapest
- 16 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 17 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 18 Wales
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Alhambra