I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 4 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 5 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 6 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 7 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 12 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 17 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 18 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help