I am traveling to Italy this holiday season and am trying to figure out what to do for new years eve. I have a train pass so I was thinking between Rome, Venice, Milan, or Florence. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 2 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 7 Praiana to Positano
- 8 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 Venice
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?