I am flying into Milan, Malpensa (MXP), airport from Newark (EWR) this November. I have heard the views of the Alps during the flight are amazing. I have looked on various sites and they all state that a particular side of the airplane flying in and flying out is most beautiful - the left for flying into Milan and the right for flying out of Milan. For those that have flown into this airport from the US, is this correct?
I'm also wondering about the view of the Alps during the flight, not just on landing/takeoff. Is there a particular side that is better or are both worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 retruning to US with souveniers
- 8 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!