I am flying into Milan, Malpensa (MXP), airport from Newark (EWR) this November. I have heard the views of the Alps during the flight are amazing. I have looked on various sites and they all state that a particular side of the airplane flying in and flying out is most beautiful - the left for flying into Milan and the right for flying out of Milan. For those that have flown into this airport from the US, is this correct?
I'm also wondering about the view of the Alps during the flight, not just on landing/takeoff. Is there a particular side that is better or are both worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Budapest to Kosice
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 My 3 days in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 One week in Europe
- 16 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 My final Prague itinerary
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL