I am flying into Milan, Malpensa (MXP), airport from Newark (EWR) this November. I have heard the views of the Alps during the flight are amazing. I have looked on various sites and they all state that a particular side of the airplane flying in and flying out is most beautiful - the left for flying into Milan and the right for flying out of Milan. For those that have flown into this airport from the US, is this correct?
I'm also wondering about the view of the Alps during the flight, not just on landing/takeoff. Is there a particular side that is better or are both worth seeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras