thought of the recent thread we had on these locks folks - mainly tourists lock on bridges then as a sign of forever love throw the keys into the Seine!
Appears some locals are making money selling locks!
Interesting in how Paris cleans the locks off - I thought they would blast them off but it says they remove the whole bridge panel and put up a new one - locks gone in one fell swoop though at a certain expense.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 5 nights in Andalusia
- 11 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 12 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 16 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 17 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 How big backpack do I need?
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 23 AVE train tickets questions.
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
NY Times Article on those Love Locks on Parisian Bridges...