thought of the recent thread we had on these locks folks - mainly tourists lock on bridges then as a sign of forever love throw the keys into the Seine!
Appears some locals are making money selling locks!
Interesting in how Paris cleans the locks off - I thought they would blast them off but it says they remove the whole bridge panel and put up a new one - locks gone in one fell swoop though at a certain expense.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라□아시안카지노
- 2 바카라도박■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ゑ슈퍼카지노
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017
NY Times Article on those Love Locks on Parisian Bridges...