A favorite food treat for Europeans has been Nutella - that chocolate and hazel nut concoction that is a staple at breakfast tables in many hotels in Europe - interesting story about its creation.
But before indulging too much - a recent report on tellie said that there were about 3 hazel nuts in each jar and a lot of fat. But I always savor Nutella when I'm in Europe though I eschew it at home!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Germany in December Trip Report
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 12 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Italy for Christmas Week
- 19 train or plane
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments