We have spent time in Nuria on previous visits, but just wondered if anyone has hiked from Nuria down to the village of Queralbs. We are looking for the length of time it took you and difficulty of the trek.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Transportation
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar