I'm trying to make reservations for Nurenburg but it seems to be spelled differently every time I look. I want to make sure I am making reservations for the Nurnberg with the war museums which is on the way to Bavaria? Im traveling by train from Amsterdam to Nurenburg to Fussen.
Nurenburg or nuerenburg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 4 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 train to Vernon France
- 12 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 21 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol