We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Day trips
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london