We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
- 1 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 2 Paris trip report
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 6 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 7 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 8 Cuenca or Toledo
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 Athens licensed tour guide
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Converting to EUROs
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 17 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Lucerne where to stay
- 22 France: CDG to Beaune
- 23 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal