We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 rand versus euro
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 9 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 10 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 13 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Which tour company would be best?