We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 5 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 6 Walking in Oslo
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 17 Paris Hidden Railway
- 18 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Akrotiri Tours