We are going to be touring Germany on our own via car in September and wanted to get advice on the following: when we leave Munich, is there more to see/do if we head north to Nuremburg, then west to Rothenburg and up the Romantische Strasse, OR head west from Munich to Augsburg, Ulm, and then up the Romantishce Strasse to Rothenburg, on our way back to Frankfurt for the flight home? In other words, is Nuremburg and area better than the Ulm, Augsburg areas, or vice versa? Which has more to see/do? Because of the importance of Nuremburg in the rise/fall of the Reich, I'm "leaning" in that direction. Thanks, Tom
Nuremburg or Augsburg/Ulm?
- 1 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 2 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 3 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Places to visit from London
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 9 Spain with kids
- 10 Paris Ticket t+
- 11 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 12 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 13 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 14 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 best clubs in barcelona
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 19 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 20 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 Last minute lake change....
- 25 getting out of rome airport to hotel?