Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May.
This May we will be travelling to Prague and will be there for 5 nights.
Currently we are booked on EK for flying into Prague and flying out of Munich.
We have been to Munich earlier and have seen most of the attractions but would love to go again. This time we plan to do the Herrenchiemsee. Is it feasible to do Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich as a day trip as I love beer and my husband loves WWII history. What are the must visit sights in Nuremburg? Which brewery we must visit in Bamberg? We will be with 12 year and 11 year old kids. Are they allowed in breweries?
We love the hearty German meals. Which place do you recommend in Nuremburg and Bamberg as must eats?
Any other info is welcome. Currently we have planned to for 6 nights in Munich. We are okay with reducing the number of nights in Prague and Munich as we want to stay in Salzburg and visit Halstatt and the Schafbergbahn. I am sure the kids will love the mountain excursion. Which is the easiest way to get from Prague to Salzburg in case we decide to stay in Salzburg for some nights. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Bologna
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 4 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 11 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 13 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Hostel Advice
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Planning Europe itinerary
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Path of the gods.