Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May.
This May we will be travelling to Prague and will be there for 5 nights.
Currently we are booked on EK for flying into Prague and flying out of Munich.
We have been to Munich earlier and have seen most of the attractions but would love to go again. This time we plan to do the Herrenchiemsee. Is it feasible to do Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich as a day trip as I love beer and my husband loves WWII history. What are the must visit sights in Nuremburg? Which brewery we must visit in Bamberg? We will be with 12 year and 11 year old kids. Are they allowed in breweries?
We love the hearty German meals. Which place do you recommend in Nuremburg and Bamberg as must eats?
Any other info is welcome. Currently we have planned to for 6 nights in Munich. We are okay with reducing the number of nights in Prague and Munich as we want to stay in Salzburg and visit Halstatt and the Schafbergbahn. I am sure the kids will love the mountain excursion. Which is the easiest way to get from Prague to Salzburg in case we decide to stay in Salzburg for some nights. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Tuscany First Time
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 8 Switzerland in October
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Italy in January?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Recommendations
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?