Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May.
This May we will be travelling to Prague and will be there for 5 nights.
Currently we are booked on EK for flying into Prague and flying out of Munich.
We have been to Munich earlier and have seen most of the attractions but would love to go again. This time we plan to do the Herrenchiemsee. Is it feasible to do Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich as a day trip as I love beer and my husband loves WWII history. What are the must visit sights in Nuremburg? Which brewery we must visit in Bamberg? We will be with 12 year and 11 year old kids. Are they allowed in breweries?
We love the hearty German meals. Which place do you recommend in Nuremburg and Bamberg as must eats?
Any other info is welcome. Currently we have planned to for 6 nights in Munich. We are okay with reducing the number of nights in Prague and Munich as we want to stay in Salzburg and visit Halstatt and the Schafbergbahn. I am sure the kids will love the mountain excursion. Which is the easiest way to get from Prague to Salzburg in case we decide to stay in Salzburg for some nights. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London dining service charge
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 6 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 7 Day trips by train from Milan
- 8 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 11 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 14 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 15 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 Advance Booking for Spain
- 20 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Norwegian air
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Scotland Question