Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May.
This May we will be travelling to Prague and will be there for 5 nights.
Currently we are booked on EK for flying into Prague and flying out of Munich.
We have been to Munich earlier and have seen most of the attractions but would love to go again. This time we plan to do the Herrenchiemsee. Is it feasible to do Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich as a day trip as I love beer and my husband loves WWII history. What are the must visit sights in Nuremburg? Which brewery we must visit in Bamberg? We will be with 12 year and 11 year old kids. Are they allowed in breweries?
We love the hearty German meals. Which place do you recommend in Nuremburg and Bamberg as must eats?
Any other info is welcome. Currently we have planned to for 6 nights in Munich. We are okay with reducing the number of nights in Prague and Munich as we want to stay in Salzburg and visit Halstatt and the Schafbergbahn. I am sure the kids will love the mountain excursion. Which is the easiest way to get from Prague to Salzburg in case we decide to stay in Salzburg for some nights. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 8 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?