Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May.
This May we will be travelling to Prague and will be there for 5 nights.
Currently we are booked on EK for flying into Prague and flying out of Munich.
We have been to Munich earlier and have seen most of the attractions but would love to go again. This time we plan to do the Herrenchiemsee. Is it feasible to do Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich as a day trip as I love beer and my husband loves WWII history. What are the must visit sights in Nuremburg? Which brewery we must visit in Bamberg? We will be with 12 year and 11 year old kids. Are they allowed in breweries?
We love the hearty German meals. Which place do you recommend in Nuremburg and Bamberg as must eats?
Any other info is welcome. Currently we have planned to for 6 nights in Munich. We are okay with reducing the number of nights in Prague and Munich as we want to stay in Salzburg and visit Halstatt and the Schafbergbahn. I am sure the kids will love the mountain excursion. Which is the easiest way to get from Prague to Salzburg in case we decide to stay in Salzburg for some nights. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 Skye to Edinburgh
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Flat in London
- 25 Trip to Rome