We are planning a one day trip to be shared between Rothenberg ODT and Nuremberg. I initially planned to spend the morning in Rothenberg and the evening in Nuremberg but looking to the experts for the best order or best place to end the day. We will be there at Christmas time and I know Nuremberg is supposed to have one of the best markets in Germany BUT I've also been told Rothenberg is great at night too.
Thoughts to share?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 2 바카라룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온카マ온카
- 3 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 European Vacation 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Need help in completing trip details
- 17 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 18 Which area to stay in London
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!