We will be in Nuremberg july 19 to july 23 (4 nights) and we want to know which transport pass we should buy for each day or the whole stay.
day one (july 19) we arrive from Dresden via Erfurt (we will stay 4 hours in Erfurt) . The train ticket is already buy. We need to go from HBF station to Ludwig strasse (near Plärrer Ubahn station). Can we us the Ubahn with our train ticket ? We wont need to move again on that day.
Day 2 (july 20): Playmobil park in Zindorf and walk around town (nazi rally ground maybe)
Day 3 (july 21): Daytrip to Bamberg and walk in town.
Day 4 (july 22) : day trip to Wurtzburg and Rothenburg
Day 5 (july 23): leave for Salzburg
Maybe Rothenburg and Wurzburg could be too much in the same day, which one would you choose ?
We are thorn between: Rothenburg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Regensburg and Iphofen.
Maybe we could rent a car for 3 days (july 20,21 and 22) but I guess parking will be a lot of hassle in Nuremberg and Rothenburg.
I know Rothenburg is dragging a lot of tourism, but there must be a reason for it ! Coming from Montreal, i'm certainly not use to see medieval type of town. Nordlingen seems nice in that aspect too but that pace is not easily accessible by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets