We will be in Nuremberg july 19 to july 23 (4 nights) and we want to know which transport pass we should buy for each day or the whole stay.
day one (july 19) we arrive from Dresden via Erfurt (we will stay 4 hours in Erfurt) . The train ticket is already buy. We need to go from HBF station to Ludwig strasse (near Plärrer Ubahn station). Can we us the Ubahn with our train ticket ? We wont need to move again on that day.
Day 2 (july 20): Playmobil park in Zindorf and walk around town (nazi rally ground maybe)
Day 3 (july 21): Daytrip to Bamberg and walk in town.
Day 4 (july 22) : day trip to Wurtzburg and Rothenburg
Day 5 (july 23): leave for Salzburg
Maybe Rothenburg and Wurzburg could be too much in the same day, which one would you choose ?
We are thorn between: Rothenburg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Regensburg and Iphofen.
Maybe we could rent a car for 3 days (july 20,21 and 22) but I guess parking will be a lot of hassle in Nuremberg and Rothenburg.
I know Rothenburg is dragging a lot of tourism, but there must be a reason for it ! Coming from Montreal, i'm certainly not use to see medieval type of town. Nordlingen seems nice in that aspect too but that pace is not easily accessible by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich