We will be in Nuremberg july 19 to july 23 (4 nights) and we want to know which transport pass we should buy for each day or the whole stay.
day one (july 19) we arrive from Dresden via Erfurt (we will stay 4 hours in Erfurt) . The train ticket is already buy. We need to go from HBF station to Ludwig strasse (near Plärrer Ubahn station). Can we us the Ubahn with our train ticket ? We wont need to move again on that day.
Day 2 (july 20): Playmobil park in Zindorf and walk around town (nazi rally ground maybe)
Day 3 (july 21): Daytrip to Bamberg and walk in town.
Day 4 (july 22) : day trip to Wurtzburg and Rothenburg
Day 5 (july 23): leave for Salzburg
Maybe Rothenburg and Wurzburg could be too much in the same day, which one would you choose ?
We are thorn between: Rothenburg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Regensburg and Iphofen.
Maybe we could rent a car for 3 days (july 20,21 and 22) but I guess parking will be a lot of hassle in Nuremberg and Rothenburg.
I know Rothenburg is dragging a lot of tourism, but there must be a reason for it ! Coming from Montreal, i'm certainly not use to see medieval type of town. Nordlingen seems nice in that aspect too but that pace is not easily accessible by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns