Hi once again !
We are looking to plan our time in and around Nuremberg next summer. We will arrive there at 17;30 on tuesday july 19 (coming from Dresden via Erfurt). we booked 4 nights there (so 3 full days)
We have a hard time planning a bit what could be our daytrip (of course we will buy train tickets on place depending of the weather).
We have a list of places we could/want to see (we are open to suggestions !)
Playmobil park (we got 2 kids with us, 4 an 8 years old)
1) Can we combine a vist of Wurtzburg and bamberg ? We could leave Nuremberg in the morning (after 9 so we could use the Bavarian train pass),Arrive one hour later in Wurtzburg. We could stay there 4-5hours and have a quick lunch, Then we could leave aroung 15:00 to get to Rothenburg (arrival around 16:00) We could have a dinner there enjoy the place for 2-3 hours and get back to Nuremberg at 19:00. Would it be enough in both places ?
2) We could keep one day for Bamberg
3) An another day for Playmobil and sightseeing in Nuremberg
4) Regensburg wont fit in that plan. Since we are going to Salzburg after our 4 nights in Nuremberg we thought about making a stop there (3 hours or so) will it be enough ? Should be change that planning to get more time in Regensburg ?
Should we add places ? remove other places ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Best Indian Food
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 9 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Hi once again !