Hi once again !
We are looking to plan our time in and around Nuremberg next summer. We will arrive there at 17;30 on tuesday july 19 (coming from Dresden via Erfurt). we booked 4 nights there (so 3 full days)
We have a hard time planning a bit what could be our daytrip (of course we will buy train tickets on place depending of the weather).
We have a list of places we could/want to see (we are open to suggestions !)
Playmobil park (we got 2 kids with us, 4 an 8 years old)
1) Can we combine a vist of Wurtzburg and bamberg ? We could leave Nuremberg in the morning (after 9 so we could use the Bavarian train pass),Arrive one hour later in Wurtzburg. We could stay there 4-5hours and have a quick lunch, Then we could leave aroung 15:00 to get to Rothenburg (arrival around 16:00) We could have a dinner there enjoy the place for 2-3 hours and get back to Nuremberg at 19:00. Would it be enough in both places ?
2) We could keep one day for Bamberg
3) An another day for Playmobil and sightseeing in Nuremberg
4) Regensburg wont fit in that plan. Since we are going to Salzburg after our 4 nights in Nuremberg we thought about making a stop there (3 hours or so) will it be enough ? Should be change that planning to get more time in Regensburg ?
Should we add places ? remove other places ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Appenzell in December?
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 13 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 25 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
Hi once again !