Hi once again !
We are looking to plan our time in and around Nuremberg next summer. We will arrive there at 17;30 on tuesday july 19 (coming from Dresden via Erfurt). we booked 4 nights there (so 3 full days)
We have a hard time planning a bit what could be our daytrip (of course we will buy train tickets on place depending of the weather).
We have a list of places we could/want to see (we are open to suggestions !)
Playmobil park (we got 2 kids with us, 4 an 8 years old)
1) Can we combine a vist of Wurtzburg and bamberg ? We could leave Nuremberg in the morning (after 9 so we could use the Bavarian train pass),Arrive one hour later in Wurtzburg. We could stay there 4-5hours and have a quick lunch, Then we could leave aroung 15:00 to get to Rothenburg (arrival around 16:00) We could have a dinner there enjoy the place for 2-3 hours and get back to Nuremberg at 19:00. Would it be enough in both places ?
2) We could keep one day for Bamberg
3) An another day for Playmobil and sightseeing in Nuremberg
4) Regensburg wont fit in that plan. Since we are going to Salzburg after our 4 nights in Nuremberg we thought about making a stop there (3 hours or so) will it be enough ? Should be change that planning to get more time in Regensburg ?
Should we add places ? remove other places ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Venice
- 7 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 11 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
Hi once again !