Hi once again !
We are looking to plan our time in and around Nuremberg next summer. We will arrive there at 17;30 on tuesday july 19 (coming from Dresden via Erfurt). we booked 4 nights there (so 3 full days)
We have a hard time planning a bit what could be our daytrip (of course we will buy train tickets on place depending of the weather).
We have a list of places we could/want to see (we are open to suggestions !)
Playmobil park (we got 2 kids with us, 4 an 8 years old)
1) Can we combine a vist of Wurtzburg and bamberg ? We could leave Nuremberg in the morning (after 9 so we could use the Bavarian train pass),Arrive one hour later in Wurtzburg. We could stay there 4-5hours and have a quick lunch, Then we could leave aroung 15:00 to get to Rothenburg (arrival around 16:00) We could have a dinner there enjoy the place for 2-3 hours and get back to Nuremberg at 19:00. Would it be enough in both places ?
2) We could keep one day for Bamberg
3) An another day for Playmobil and sightseeing in Nuremberg
4) Regensburg wont fit in that plan. Since we are going to Salzburg after our 4 nights in Nuremberg we thought about making a stop there (3 hours or so) will it be enough ? Should be change that planning to get more time in Regensburg ?
Should we add places ? remove other places ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"
Hi once again !