Hi once again !
We are looking to plan our time in and around Nuremberg next summer. We will arrive there at 17;30 on tuesday july 19 (coming from Dresden via Erfurt). we booked 4 nights there (so 3 full days)
We have a hard time planning a bit what could be our daytrip (of course we will buy train tickets on place depending of the weather).
We have a list of places we could/want to see (we are open to suggestions !)
Playmobil park (we got 2 kids with us, 4 an 8 years old)
1) Can we combine a vist of Wurtzburg and bamberg ? We could leave Nuremberg in the morning (after 9 so we could use the Bavarian train pass),Arrive one hour later in Wurtzburg. We could stay there 4-5hours and have a quick lunch, Then we could leave aroung 15:00 to get to Rothenburg (arrival around 16:00) We could have a dinner there enjoy the place for 2-3 hours and get back to Nuremberg at 19:00. Would it be enough in both places ?
2) We could keep one day for Bamberg
3) An another day for Playmobil and sightseeing in Nuremberg
4) Regensburg wont fit in that plan. Since we are going to Salzburg after our 4 nights in Nuremberg we thought about making a stop there (3 hours or so) will it be enough ? Should be change that planning to get more time in Regensburg ?
Should we add places ? remove other places ? Any ideas or suggestions are welcome !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
Hi once again !