For a family of 2 adults and 2 children(13 n 7) ,we are getting the best rates in these 2 hotels ( 6 nights) specifically Novotel Blackfriars (its relatively new) and Premier inn London Southwark - borough market. Location wise which is good better for public transport access .Also has anyone stayed at Premier inn?.There doesnt seem to any contact email to check on the website.We have stayed at Novotel Bern and was quite satisfied with the rooms and their service .
Novotel or premier hotels in London
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 France Itinerary Help
- 3 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 6 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 9 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 25 French/Italian Alps