Has anyone stayed at the Novotel Caen or Chateau de Bellefontaine? About Hotel D'Argouges: I've read a few things on older threads about it, but I'm interested in hearing more from people who have stayed there. I'll be staying 5 nights wherever I pick, so I'm concerned with comfort, especially when it comes to a good back-supportive bed. I had wanted to stay at the Lion D'Or, in Bayeux, but it's fully booked for a couple of nights that I need. Thanks.
Novotel Caen/Hotel D'Argouges/Chateau de Bellefontaine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken