Has anyone stayed at the Novotel Caen or Chateau de Bellefontaine? About Hotel D'Argouges: I've read a few things on older threads about it, but I'm interested in hearing more from people who have stayed there. I'll be staying 5 nights wherever I pick, so I'm concerned with comfort, especially when it comes to a good back-supportive bed. I had wanted to stay at the Lion D'Or, in Bayeux, but it's fully booked for a couple of nights that I need. Thanks.
Novotel Caen/Hotel D'Argouges/Chateau de Bellefontaine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 5 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 6 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Paris in 1 Day
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Transports in Santorini