Help! Planning to travel in mid- November to Europe. Where would you suggest I go for warmest weather? I'm interested in arts & culture, architecture, history, good food..... Thank you
November Trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rome
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Lavender Fields
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Munich
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 20 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 21 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting