My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
November trip: Lisbon or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 3 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 4 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 5 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Riga 2014
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Budapest
- 21 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 22 Budapest--baggage storage
- 23 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 24 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 25 Taxi in Rome from airport to city