My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
November trip: Lisbon or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Schengen rule made easy
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 5 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 12 Italy Spending Budget
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 22 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 23 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland