My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
November trip: Lisbon or Barcelona?
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Trip around Spain
- 10 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools