My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 7 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Iceland in July
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 12 Train rides
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 italy itinerary request
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS