My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 5 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Escargots in Paris
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years