My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 Positano or Sorrento?
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 6 Earthquake near Naples
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Paris in November
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 Football Tickets - Athens
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Last minute trip to Capri
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Budapest to Kosice
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide