My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 2 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 3 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 9 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 10 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 11 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 12 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 13 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 14 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 15 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 16 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 17 Rome Walking Guide
- 18 Budapest questions round 1
- 19 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 20 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 21 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 24 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens