My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
November trip: Lisbon or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh - outings?
- 2 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 3 What to wear
- 4 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 7 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 8 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich