My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 13 Long weekend in Albania
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 car rental
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 18 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice