My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
November trip: Lisbon or Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Globus Tours
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Gift for French business associate
- 17 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 18 1 week Tuscany in November
- 19 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days