My husband and I have gotten into taking short (7-10 days) trips, concentrating on one city. This year we are thinking of either Lisbon or Barcelona. We'd probably travel in mid-November. Our goal is to not be very cold - but a bit chilly is fine.
I've looked at weather history for both cities, and temps seem to be about the same, But temp doesn't always tell the whole story - how about wind and rain?
We like museums, strolling around historic areas, historic buildings - and enjoying a glass or two of wine in a nice environment.
Any information or recommendations would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 6 Where to stop along the way
- 7 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 8 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 13 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 10 nights in France
- 19 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 20 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 21 December in Deutschland
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip