I'd love some advice.
I have spent a few summers in France, my husband has not. He is joining me on his first trip to France in November. We will be in Paris for 4 nights for a working holiday, then have 6 nights to spare before returning home. I adore the South of France. I have been to Antibes, St Tropez, Aix, Avignon, Marseille and Gordes. I loved them all. Always gravitate onwards the Old town in each place. I'm struggling to decide whether I should should try a new region, or stick with the areas I know I love. We don't really rush off to see monuments, but prefer to take in the history, culture and sights. I know November is not the best time to travel to France, but would like to make the most of a wonderful opportunity. I was thinking about Loire or Normandy region if we don't return to Provence. Weather-wise, which would be the best region to visit in November?
Ps. When I have travelled to Provence previously, I have not rented a car, we will rent one on this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London
I'd love some advice.