Hi. We are currently in Syracusa Sicily and have a week spare ie next week, before two weeks in Modica Sicily. We are thinking about a break from the likely rain and are considering Crete, Malta or any other place we can access relatively easily from eg Catania, Reggio calabria by plane, or any ferry ports. Any thoughts very welcome.
November - help!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Rome Accommodation
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 12 Greek islands from Turkey
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?