Hi. We are currently in Syracusa Sicily and have a week spare ie next week, before two weeks in Modica Sicily. We are thinking about a break from the likely rain and are considering Crete, Malta or any other place we can access relatively easily from eg Catania, Reggio calabria by plane, or any ferry ports. Any thoughts very welcome.
November - help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange