Hi - Traveling to Madrid for Thanksgiving weekend next week. Would like to see a show any night Thursday, 11/24 through Saturday, 11/26. The programs are up on the clubs' websites. I'd appreciate your recommendations. Thanks in advance.
November Flamenco Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 6 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Is this realistic... advice?
- 10 Satnav maps update
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 13 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 14 Great restaurants in Italy
- 15 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 16 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 17 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 18 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 19 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 mallorca
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Paris winter sales