My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 2 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 3 Piazza Navona
- 4 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 Venice at Christmas
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 9 Rhine River
- 10 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 11 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 14 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 15 Macedonia, Greece
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 18 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 21 Breakfast: London
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 The highlands
- 25 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?