My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노여행し￢】￢】NOLZA007。ｃｏmし￢】￢】더카지노
- 2 맥스카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀세부카지노
- 3 클럽카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀카지노후기
- 4 My Topic Title온카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀카지노에이전시
- 5 플레이온카지노パ★★パNOLZA007.ＣＯMパ★★パ필리핀카지노현황
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 10 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 13 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 18 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 19 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 20 Prague End of May
- 21 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 24 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 25 Self Drive French Canal Barge