My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 7 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 Best day trips from Paris
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 13 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 14 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 15 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 16 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 17 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 18 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro