My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Norway Advice
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 See You In Minsk
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Questions About Croatia