My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 Provence to Nice driving
- 6 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Barcelona on budget
- 13 Advice for England and France travels?
- 14 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 15 please revew provence agenda
- 16 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 17 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 20 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 21 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 22 Where to go in March??
- 23 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 24 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 25 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites