My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary