My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 Basque country ideas
- 5 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 6 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 CHEAP SAFARIS TO TANZANIA
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 13 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 14 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 23 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 24 Travel vs. Babies
- 25 Safe to bring jewelry onboard