My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Best Viking Sites
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Ex-pats with young kids
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 19 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 23 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!