My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 16 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 22 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 23 stop in lisboa or not
- 24 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary