My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Trip
- 2 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 3 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 6 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 9 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 10 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 11 Spain
- 12 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 13 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 14 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 15 Paris Visite pass
- 16 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 17 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 2 days in Alsace
- 20 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 21 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 22 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 23 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 24 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 25 Referendum in Greece