My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 Paris Taxi
- 6 Paris T A X I
- 7 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 8 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 9 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 14 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 15 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 16 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 17 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 spain
- 20 Help with Madrid Location
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 2 full days in Paris
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?