My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 4 Flamenco Shows
- 5 Hotel advice
- 6 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 7 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 8 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 house exchange
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 24 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 25 First Time Europe Trip