My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 2 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 3 London for work Paris for play!
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 5 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 6 Japan or Italy next spring
- 7 Lake Maggiore?
- 8 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 9 Car rental Spain to France
- 10 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 11 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 12 If Greece exits
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 15 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 16 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 17 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 18 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 19 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 20 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 21 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 22 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 23 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle