My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 2 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 3 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 4 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 5 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 6 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 7 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 8 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 9 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 10 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 13 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 14 Rental car in Italy
- 15 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 16 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 17 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 18 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 19 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 20 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 21 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 24 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 25 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia