My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 3 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 4 Finalizing Itinerary
- 5 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 6 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 7 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 8 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 9 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 10 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 11 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 12 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 15 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 16 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 17 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 18 Southern Italy
- 19 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 20 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 21 france options
- 22 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 23 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 24 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 25 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler