My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 3 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 4 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Swiss rail passes
- 12 Day trips
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 18 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos