My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 4 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 5 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 6 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 13 South of France - recommendations please!
- 14 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 15 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 16 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 17 Sienna at night
- 18 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Siena Favorites?
- 22 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 23 Help with France itinerary
- 24 Terrorism in Europe
- 25 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como