My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 4 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 9 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback