My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 2 SIXT car rental uk
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 5 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 13 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 14 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 15 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 16 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 17 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 18 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 19 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 20 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 21 ICELAND DAY 1
- 22 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 25 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?