My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 5 Seville Itinerary
- 6 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 7 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 8 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 9 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 14 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 15 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 19 Ballet Bolshoi
- 20 Belgian airports
- 21 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 22 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 23 Greece Travel Advice
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 European Championship