My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 3 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 9 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 15 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 18 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 19 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 Classical Music in Milan
- 24 Istanbul tour guides?
- 25 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?