My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen rule made easy
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 7 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Italy Spending Budget
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 18 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 21 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 22 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 23 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland