My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!