My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 2 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 3 la spezia vs. levanto
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 Paris food tours?
- 6 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 7 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 8 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 9 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 12 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 15 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 16 First time to Barcelona
- 17 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 18 Provence Planning Help
- 19 Amsterdam and beyond
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Travel help laundary
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Italy finding bedding
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.