My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Azores
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 6 French open
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 tulips in the Netherland
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 21 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 22 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Azores