My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 3 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 6 Transportation in Paris
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 9 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 Urgent Need of Advice
- 12 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 French rental car advice needed
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 17 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 18 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 19 Macarons!
- 20 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 21 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 22 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 23 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 24 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 25 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way