My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet or travel agent?
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Italian Lakes
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Help With Vienna
- 23 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk