My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 4 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 A week in spain
- 16 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets