My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 7 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 18 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 19 Greek islands from Turkey
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 Walking shoes for London and Paris