My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 5 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 6 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 10 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between