My mom and I are trying to plan a one week trip to Europe in November. Venice is on top of our list right now, and I'm looking for some input for a second destination that would make sense transportation-wise. I've already been to Rome & Florence, so we're thinking somewhere outside of Italy. Maybe Vienna, or somewhere in Switzerland? Also, what would you recommend between train and plane?
Thanks in advance!
November Destinations near Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 14 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?