My husband and I would like to go to the Lake Como area and Switerland this summer in July-August. We would like to go for about 8 days. has anyone gone on a tour or can recommend an itinerary.
Nothern Italy, lake combo and Switzerland
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Drive Rome Florence
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 10 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 11 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 Hotels in Sorrento
- 25 Hair cuts in Florence