My husband and I will be in Marmaris for just 2 1/2 days in mid-June before catching the ferry to Rhodes. Can anyone recommend a hotel that would be relaxing and not so big and crowded? Also, any suggestions for places to see, things to do in the vicinity would be appreciated. Thanks!
(Not so Big) Hotel in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias