My husband and I will be in Marmaris for just 2 1/2 days in mid-June before catching the ferry to Rhodes. Can anyone recommend a hotel that would be relaxing and not so big and crowded? Also, any suggestions for places to see, things to do in the vicinity would be appreciated. Thanks!
(Not so Big) Hotel in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 17 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 18 Heli Tour
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 22 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?