My husband and I will be in Marmaris for just 2 1/2 days in mid-June before catching the ferry to Rhodes. Can anyone recommend a hotel that would be relaxing and not so big and crowded? Also, any suggestions for places to see, things to do in the vicinity would be appreciated. Thanks!
(Not so Big) Hotel in Marmaris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 17 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 2 weeks in Spain
- 20 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como