I will have about 2 weeks in Europe by myself after visiting family in Germany and before attending exit festival in NoviSad, I was hoping to spend that time seeing a bit of central Europe (maybe Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland - I havent quite decided exactly where I want to go, I know its not realistic to go everywhere) but was hoping to not prebook anything and just go where my mood took me.
I have obviously prebooked accommodation for Exit Festival as well as accommodation in Belgrade afterwards for my flight home, but was wondering if it would be relatively easy to get train tickets, accommodation in other places if I book last minute or if I am better off just prebooking everything as it is high season.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 4 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Paris in August
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain