I will have about 2 weeks in Europe by myself after visiting family in Germany and before attending exit festival in NoviSad, I was hoping to spend that time seeing a bit of central Europe (maybe Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland - I havent quite decided exactly where I want to go, I know its not realistic to go everywhere) but was hoping to not prebook anything and just go where my mood took me.
I have obviously prebooked accommodation for Exit Festival as well as accommodation in Belgrade afterwards for my flight home, but was wondering if it would be relatively easy to get train tickets, accommodation in other places if I book last minute or if I am better off just prebooking everything as it is high season.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Sicily
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France