I will have about 2 weeks in Europe by myself after visiting family in Germany and before attending exit festival in NoviSad, I was hoping to spend that time seeing a bit of central Europe (maybe Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland - I havent quite decided exactly where I want to go, I know its not realistic to go everywhere) but was hoping to not prebook anything and just go where my mood took me.
I have obviously prebooked accommodation for Exit Festival as well as accommodation in Belgrade afterwards for my flight home, but was wondering if it would be relatively easy to get train tickets, accommodation in other places if I book last minute or if I am better off just prebooking everything as it is high season.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NortOn= Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:844:827:6486 TechiE SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 Trip to Switzerland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Rome hotel
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?