I will have about 2 weeks in Europe by myself after visiting family in Germany and before attending exit festival in NoviSad, I was hoping to spend that time seeing a bit of central Europe (maybe Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland - I havent quite decided exactly where I want to go, I know its not realistic to go everywhere) but was hoping to not prebook anything and just go where my mood took me.
I have obviously prebooked accommodation for Exit Festival as well as accommodation in Belgrade afterwards for my flight home, but was wondering if it would be relatively easy to get train tickets, accommodation in other places if I book last minute or if I am better off just prebooking everything as it is high season.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경마왕 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 3 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 두바이경마 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 7 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 12 Best of Norway
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 15 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Place to stay
- 20 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 21 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 22 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 23 London advice
- 24 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 25 Another Question re Scotland