There are 4 of us that are doing this cruise departing Dover May12 for 2 weeks in the Baltic Sea. My mother is elderly and has difficulty walking allot. Does anyone have experience with this itinerary and tours when you go ashore? We would appreciate suggestions. Thank You
Norwegian cruise line of the Baltic Sea
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Bodrum to instanbul
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??