I've always been fascinated by the beautiful Norwegian fjords, and I have a chance to visit Norway in Mid-April for a week.
We don't plan on doing any serous hiking, only some site-seeing etc..
I'm looking for a very "quiet" trip, with focus on countryside, fjords, and since it's only a week, to skip Oslo or other cities.
Arrival and departure will be from Oslo, so I guess it would be reasonable to take a train to Bergen and rent a car in Bergen for visiting places like Geiranger Fjord, Pulpit rock, and other possible places.
The question is - is it a good idea to travel to these regions in mid-April?
What are our chances to have good weather?
Will there be much snow in he main fjord regions?
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this before planning my trip.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 2 My message...온라인카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【온라인카지노】
- 3 실시간카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【실시간카지노】
- 4 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?