I've always been fascinated by the beautiful Norwegian fjords, and I have a chance to visit Norway in Mid-April for a week.
We don't plan on doing any serous hiking, only some site-seeing etc..
I'm looking for a very "quiet" trip, with focus on countryside, fjords, and since it's only a week, to skip Oslo or other cities.
Arrival and departure will be from Oslo, so I guess it would be reasonable to take a train to Bergen and rent a car in Bergen for visiting places like Geiranger Fjord, Pulpit rock, and other possible places.
The question is - is it a good idea to travel to these regions in mid-April?
What are our chances to have good weather?
Will there be much snow in he main fjord regions?
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this before planning my trip.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours