We are thinking about the trip and since we opt for the "outback" versus cities, we are considering Geiranger and Solvorn, Northern Cape and Lofoten Island areas, unless someone can convince us otherwise, that Bergen or Oslo are a must see. Recommendations? Are there mosquitos? Does it rain a fair amount on the west coast areas in the summer. Thanks
Norway Trip - Off the beaten track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Granada
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train