We are thinking about the trip and since we opt for the "outback" versus cities, we are considering Geiranger and Solvorn, Northern Cape and Lofoten Island areas, unless someone can convince us otherwise, that Bergen or Oslo are a must see. Recommendations? Are there mosquitos? Does it rain a fair amount on the west coast areas in the summer. Thanks
Norway Trip - Off the beaten track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Airport to Piraeus
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 8 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 24 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 25 Southern France