We are thinking about the trip and since we opt for the "outback" versus cities, we are considering Geiranger and Solvorn, Northern Cape and Lofoten Island areas, unless someone can convince us otherwise, that Bergen or Oslo are a must see. Recommendations? Are there mosquitos? Does it rain a fair amount on the west coast areas in the summer. Thanks
Norway Trip - Off the beaten track
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 6 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?