I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 4 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 5 cash or plastic in Greece
- 6 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Rome and Venice in December
- 9 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 15 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 16 planning confusion
- 17 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 20 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 21 Dublin transportation help
- 22 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 23 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 24 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 25 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,