I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 2 where to stay in Malta
- 3 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Where to stay in London?
- 6 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 7 Loving Lisbon
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 10 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 11 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Vienna to Bratislava
- 23 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 24 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania