I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Best daypack ?
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Best layover option
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)