I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Greek fuel cost
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Madrid/Lisbon
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 18 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Relais Il Canalicchio