I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 5 Rome train to Positano
- 6 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Car rental in Paris
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 17 Road Maps of Ireland
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 A new travel app for Poland
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend