I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue