I would like to have some input from you'll regarding my upcoming trip. This time, I want to visit Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Would like to fly in to Stockholm or Copenhagen and fly out of Bergen. The trip would be for about 2 weeks, before the end of September this year.
Ok so here are my questions, would appreciate some input:
-for a 2week trip, should I just stick to Stockholm-Oslo-Bergen+a fjord tour? Or can I still comfortably fit in Copenhagen without feeling rushed?
-looked at some pictures of Geirangerfjord, simply breathtaking. Is the "Norway in a Nutshell" day trip going to be close to that in terms of scenery? I have only seen the fjords in Alaska before.
-any recommendations for places with good nightlife in the above mentioned cities?
Thanks for your help with my trip.
Norway-Sweden-Denmark trip - some suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 8 Italy dolomites
- 9 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 10 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 11 Scuol, Switzerland
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 17 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 22 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Sicily in a winter