Hello my friends,
Me and my wife are planning a trip to NORWAY and SWEDEN in OCTOBER 2016.
I would like some tips and advices from you.
I am planning to arrive in STOCKHOLM and spend 1 or 2 days there so we can shop some cold weather clothes (we are from brazil).
Then, i was thinking about getting the train to OSLO and spend 1 or 2 more days there know the place. From Olso, we are thinking about renting a car, and drive to the FJORDS, and from there, drive to the Atlantic Road. I was thinking about spending 5-6 days on this.
Then, my plan is to get a flight to LOFOTEN ISLE, get a nice Rorbu there, maybe do some Northern Lights Hunt, spending like 3-4 days. From Lofoten, i was thinking about heading back to SWEDEN, going to the ICE HOTEL, on a 3-4 days trip and, finally, back to stocholm.
1- So, do you think thats a good trip?
2- Is rent a car a good way to travel from oslo - fjords - atalntic road?
3- Is october a good month to see the Northern Lights in lofoten?
4- Is it a good month for driving (weather conditions)?
5- How much time do you guys think i need for this trip?
6- Whats the best way to go from LOFOTEN to ICE HOTEL, is car a viable option?
Thank you all very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Which Train Station in Venice
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21
Hello my friends,