I am planning to be in Norway the first of July. I will be in Oslo one day and then plan to rent a car to explore the fjord region from July 2nd to July 6th. It seems from looking at some of the other postings that driving is a feasible alternative to the public transport route. My questions are:
1. What part of the Norway in a Nutshell route are the most important and can I do them by driving?
2. I hear a lot about Balestrand, Stallheim, Voss, Flam etc. What are some non-touristy fjord towns that are "must-sees"?
3. Any other "off the beaten path" advice around the fjords? I've heard Geirangerfjord is one of the best....true?
Thanks for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Case of smoking stains
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 7 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 8 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 9 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 10 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 Path of the Gods Question
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 18 Dentix in Spain
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Croatia
- 21 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 3 Days in Naples...