this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: email@example.com.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London