this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Norway, Naeroyfjord options
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Florence in October
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013