this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Norway, Naeroyfjord options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Skiing in Austria?
- 5 Arles as a base?
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 9 Spanish Music
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 12 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 19 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 22 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 23 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?