this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +91-8094945424 Love mantra to get back your lost love in Australia,
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 Do you need a fake certificate?
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Rome to Positano
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath