this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 2 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 3 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 4 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 5 21 nights in England, please help
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Amalfi October 16-25
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 16 Need advice on Greek islands
- 17 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 18 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 19 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 20 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Florence and Rome
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.