this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 2 Iceland rental camper company
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 southeast sicily town as home base
- 5 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Chania
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 11 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 12 Spanish food - not that special?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 15 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 25 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre