this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: email@example.com.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lost ring
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 First trip to Italy
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Ireland & Scotland
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017