this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: email@example.com.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Acorn TV
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary