this leg of the trip is part of a bigger journey from oslo to bergen and then northwards towards geiranger.
Will have a car, going north, can't decide if it is a better option to do the NON car return trip and then go via Laerdal to Kapuanger, then sognefjord and sogndal and north to geiranger
get the car ferry in gundvagen to kaupanger direct....
the reason for the dilemma - aurlandesfjord and naeroyfjord always reviewed as being the best of the best...
which would be the better option?
Choose between two different fjord cruises
Flåm – Gudvangen (two hours)
Part of the popular round trip Norway in a nutshell©
Season: Daily all year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Flåm - Gudvangen
Gudvangen – Kaupanger – Lærdal (three hours, car ferry)
Season: All year
Price: NOK 265
Timetable from Gudvangen - Kaupanger - Lærdal
More information and online booking via Fjord1. Also by phone +47 55 90 70 70 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on Sognefjord and Aurland and Lærdal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 CDG airport and connection time
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Ireland in April