I will traveling with a friend for a week in Norway and wanted to get feedback on our itinerary. It is a lot of driving but we both want to see as much of the country as we can.
Also, if anyone has recommendations on places to stay at each of our destinations, let me know.
Day 1 - arrive in Oslo, explore the city and spend the night in Oslo
Day 2 - explore more of Oslo in the morning, then drive to Flam (5 hour drive), hopefully there is time for two stops in Sognefjord, Aurlandsfjord, spend the night in Flam
Day 3 - go on the RIB Safari through the fjords (3 hour tour), then drive to Lom & have a late lunch (2 hour drive), then drive north to Geirangerfjord (3 hour drive), stay in Geirangerfjord
Day 4 - explore Geiranger during the day; then drive to Alesund,(2 hour drive) stay in Alesund
Day 5 - explore Alesund in the morning, then drive to Bergen with stops (6 hour drive), stay in Bergen
Day 6 - explore & stay in Bergen
Day 7 - fly home out of Bergen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway