I will traveling with a friend for a week in Norway and wanted to get feedback on our itinerary. It is a lot of driving but we both want to see as much of the country as we can.
Also, if anyone has recommendations on places to stay at each of our destinations, let me know.
Day 1 - arrive in Oslo, explore the city and spend the night in Oslo
Day 2 - explore more of Oslo in the morning, then drive to Flam (5 hour drive), hopefully there is time for two stops in Sognefjord, Aurlandsfjord, spend the night in Flam
Day 3 - go on the RIB Safari through the fjords (3 hour tour), then drive to Lom & have a late lunch (2 hour drive), then drive north to Geirangerfjord (3 hour drive), stay in Geirangerfjord
Day 4 - explore Geiranger during the day; then drive to Alesund,(2 hour drive) stay in Alesund
Day 5 - explore Alesund in the morning, then drive to Bergen with stops (6 hour drive), stay in Bergen
Day 6 - explore & stay in Bergen
Day 7 - fly home out of Bergen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 Nafplio to Hydra
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 Via del Sale, Italy
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 20 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 21 "Never Mind"
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 24 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 25 Barcelona