I will traveling with a friend for a week in Norway and wanted to get feedback on our itinerary. It is a lot of driving but we both want to see as much of the country as we can.
Also, if anyone has recommendations on places to stay at each of our destinations, let me know.
Day 1 - arrive in Oslo, explore the city and spend the night in Oslo
Day 2 - explore more of Oslo in the morning, then drive to Flam (5 hour drive), hopefully there is time for two stops in Sognefjord, Aurlandsfjord, spend the night in Flam
Day 3 - go on the RIB Safari through the fjords (3 hour tour), then drive to Lom & have a late lunch (2 hour drive), then drive north to Geirangerfjord (3 hour drive), stay in Geirangerfjord
Day 4 - explore Geiranger during the day; then drive to Alesund,(2 hour drive) stay in Alesund
Day 5 - explore Alesund in the morning, then drive to Bergen with stops (6 hour drive), stay in Bergen
Day 6 - explore & stay in Bergen
Day 7 - fly home out of Bergen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Old European currency
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Five night Ireland Trip
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time