We are a family of 3, me my wife and 5 years old daughter, we plan to visit Norway for the first time, I've made much research on stuff that can excite us and especially our kids, while Norway is all about scenery and amazing nature, we found some stuff that could make our kid excited such as horse riding, amusement park, boat sailing..etc
I've come up with the below itinerary, but want to know if you think each place we will visit is unique and will give a special experience, i'm open for suggestions.
5 days in Oslo
3 days in Kristiansand
4 days in Stravenger
4 days in Bergin
3 days in Flam
2 days in Geiranger
Also I don't know if they are in the right order in terms of transportation and time efficiency, we will be arriving in Oslo in mid July and staying in Norway for 21 days.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri