We are a family of 3, me my wife and 5 years old daughter, we plan to visit Norway for the first time, I've made much research on stuff that can excite us and especially our kids, while Norway is all about scenery and amazing nature, we found some stuff that could make our kid excited such as horse riding, amusement park, boat sailing..etc
I've come up with the below itinerary, but want to know if you think each place we will visit is unique and will give a special experience, i'm open for suggestions.
5 days in Oslo
3 days in Kristiansand
4 days in Stravenger
4 days in Bergin
3 days in Flam
2 days in Geiranger
Also I don't know if they are in the right order in terms of transportation and time efficiency, we will be arriving in Oslo in mid July and staying in Norway for 21 days.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 포츠토토사이트 ≃ ≬ ≇ ≍ 카지노사이트주소≃ ≬ ≇ ≍ ⒷⓊⓈ97.COM ≃ ≬ ≇ ≍
- 3 Rome to venice
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 7 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary