We are a family of 3, me my wife and 5 years old daughter, we plan to visit Norway for the first time, I've made much research on stuff that can excite us and especially our kids, while Norway is all about scenery and amazing nature, we found some stuff that could make our kid excited such as horse riding, amusement park, boat sailing..etc
I've come up with the below itinerary, but want to know if you think each place we will visit is unique and will give a special experience, i'm open for suggestions.
5 days in Oslo
3 days in Kristiansand
4 days in Stravenger
4 days in Bergin
3 days in Flam
2 days in Geiranger
Also I don't know if they are in the right order in terms of transportation and time efficiency, we will be arriving in Oslo in mid July and staying in Norway for 21 days.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel