We are a family of 3, me my wife and 5 years old daughter, we plan to visit Norway for the first time, I've made much research on stuff that can excite us and especially our kids, while Norway is all about scenery and amazing nature, we found some stuff that could make our kid excited such as horse riding, amusement park, boat sailing..etc
I've come up with the below itinerary, but want to know if you think each place we will visit is unique and will give a special experience, i'm open for suggestions.
5 days in Oslo
3 days in Kristiansand
4 days in Stravenger
4 days in Bergin
3 days in Flam
2 days in Geiranger
Also I don't know if they are in the right order in terms of transportation and time efficiency, we will be arriving in Oslo in mid July and staying in Norway for 21 days.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands