We are a family of 3, me my wife and 5 years old daughter, we plan to visit Norway for the first time, I've made much research on stuff that can excite us and especially our kids, while Norway is all about scenery and amazing nature, we found some stuff that could make our kid excited such as horse riding, amusement park, boat sailing..etc
I've come up with the below itinerary, but want to know if you think each place we will visit is unique and will give a special experience, i'm open for suggestions.
5 days in Oslo
3 days in Kristiansand
4 days in Stravenger
4 days in Bergin
3 days in Flam
2 days in Geiranger
Also I don't know if they are in the right order in terms of transportation and time efficiency, we will be arriving in Oslo in mid July and staying in Norway for 21 days.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 southeast sicily town as home base
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Chania
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy