We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 17 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 18 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?