We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 17 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 20 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 21 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon