We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Camino Redux
- 5 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 6 Rungis market Paris
- 7 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 10 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 11 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 12 Edgard bus website English version?
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 14 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 19 On my way to Puglia
- 20 A week driving in Bavaria
- 21 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 24 Car rental/return near London
- 25 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?