We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
norway in a nutshell on a budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mask Making in Venice
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 6 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 19 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 1 week in Croatia
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Trip to Iceland
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel