We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
norway in a nutshell on a budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 13 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 16 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 17 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 18 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 19 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 22 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 23 Ireland Bus tours
- 24 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 25 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!