We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 2 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Barcelona sites: attire
- 5 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 6 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 7 short trip klon to koblenz
- 8 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 9 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 10 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 11 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 14 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 15 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 17 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 18 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 19 What train pass for Paris?
- 20 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 21 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 22 Rome Walking Guide
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 Paris Visite pass
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season