We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
norway in a nutshell on a budget?
- 1 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary