We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens tour guide advice
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Trip to Switzerland
- 10 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 16 IWM
- 17 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 18 One night in the Dolomites
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 3 nights in Madrid