We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 Our European adventures
- 5 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 6 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 7 Spain Trip Report
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 14 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 15 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 16 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 CDG international flight
- 20 12 days europe
- 21 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 22 Budapest on a budget
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days