We need your advice!
My fiance and I are doing a super quick tour of Scandinavia, in late October, which will include 2 full days in Norway. We fly into Oslo, and will catch the train out 2 days later, but we're happy to stay one night Oslo, and another somewhere more inland if that helps us take in the beauty of Norway.
I've read about Norway in a Nutshell, and whilst we would LOVE to do it, it wont fit into our budget (190 pounds each). Is there a way to see part of the fjords without needing to spend this much money?
Is most of the cost involved in the trip from Oslo to Bergen and therefore unavoidable?
Is it cheaper for us to get another train to Bergen and then do some tours from there?
Otherwise, is there another way we can experience Norway's beautiful scenery out of Oslo on a budget/ish.
Thanks for your help guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 23 Berlin to Italy
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Florence - Where to stay